Sunday, September 14, 2008

Summer Fun

Welcome To Blue Pond Springs

We decided to go for a drive up St. Charles Canyon. We put some chairs in the back of my dad's truck and off we went. This has always been a fun place to visit. Many times growing up, we would find a moose in the middle of the spring.


Robbie was ready for his hike.

The spring is a beautiful blue-green, crystal clear water. It is also very cold. The only thing missing in this picture of course is Rob.

Robbie wanted to climb on top of the tree stumps and he
did very well not getting wet.

3 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

Um..I think another thing missing in your picture is Lana. Or, is she in her car seat somewhere?

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

Yes, I have to admit that she was. However, she was sleeping so that is a pretty good excuse, right? :)

Joey and Megan said...

I was just about to say the same thing as Jen! But no, we've forgotten that she is imprisoned in the high chair now, not the car seat.