Grandma Arnell...Great Grandma Arnell for Robbie, Bella and Lana rose

It was a great opportunity for my kids to get to know Grandma
Arnell this summer. She lives right next to my parents. Growing up, I loved being right next door. This summer, my kids shared that same love. Each and every day, they would walk over and visit or ask for a sucker/candy. Bella really enjoyed being over there. She knew where everything was and took control when the other cousins came over. We miss our daily visits and being able to roam around.

This is one of the trees in front of Grandma
Arnell's home. Robbie found out that it was pretty fun to climb, however, they have pretty sharp needles.
1 comment:
Grandma Arnell looks adorable. I got a glimpse of you in there in about 30 years. And I have a feeling you will have just as wide of a smile.
Post a Comment