Time for cake. I normally make the cakes for our kids' birthday
but due to not having hardly any normal ingredients and
cake supplies, I bought one. She seemed fine with this.
but due to not having hardly any normal ingredients and
cake supplies, I bought one. She seemed fine with this.
What? They didn't blow out? I accidentally bought the tricky candles that keep lighting up. They also sparkle. It was a shock to all of us. It was so funny.
Bella Sue is a huge blessing to us. She is an all around girl. She loves her family. She used to be a mommy's girl but has since grown out of that and loves to kiss and hug her daddy just as much. She can be very girly. She loves her purses, makeup, and her dresses. On the other hand, she can play with the boys and hold her own. She isn't quite as adventurous as her brother, but she she surprises us often with what she wants to do.
Bella is a smart girl and and loves school. She loves her books, and she has really started to enjoy to color.
She loves animals. She will kiss them and hug them whether they are clean or not. She could have rode horses all summer long if we would have let her. I hope that this love lasts her whole life.
Bella is a huge help! She plays and entertains Lana Rose. She will feed Lana her bottle and keep her out of trouble. She loves to cook with me, and she is quite good at it. I don't know what I would do without her. She will continue to be a huge help to me as she gets older.
We love our Bella Sue.
4 comments:
happy birthday Bella!!! Lexi misses you so much. HOpe you are having fun in Texas!!!
loce you!!!
ooops....I meant LOVE YOU!!!....I am typing one handed while I hold Ellee Bellee.
Too cute. I'm loving your school stuff in the background too.
Happy Birthday, Bella! You are such a great little girl.
Tell your mom you want a dog for your birthday!
Post a Comment