I can't believe that our Lana Rose is one years old. How time flies by. It seems just like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. At times, I appreciate time when it flies by, and other times I wish it could simply slow down. Lana Rose has been such a special addition to our family. She has a very sweet personality, and I love her big brown eyes and big smile. She can make your heart melt. She is beginning to talk with sign language. I love it! She loves to be outside! We love her, and we are blessed to have her with us.
Favorite Video and Website Links
Monday, September 15, 2008
I'm full!
I can't believe that our Lana Rose is one years old. How time flies by. It seems just like yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital. At times, I appreciate time when it flies by, and other times I wish it could simply slow down. Lana Rose has been such a special addition to our family. She has a very sweet personality, and I love her big brown eyes and big smile. She can make your heart melt. She is beginning to talk with sign language. I love it! She loves to be outside! We love her, and we are blessed to have her with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh man, all these pictures make me realize how much I miss you guys and how much fun it was to visit you. (Is that how you feel when you look at our blogs too?)
Happy Birthday to Lana, and Bella soon.
And no wonder you feel so cramped now after having all that space to roam around on up there. Pretty soon you'll be in your cute house and in a normal routine again.
I can't believe she is one also! I remember meeting you for the first time and you were pregnant with her. Boy how time flies!!! Well looks like life is very fun and exciting for you guys. Do you love where you live? We miss you.
Happy Birthday, Lana!!!!! We love you!
Post a Comment