Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sea World at San Antonio


We have a lot of fun on the weekends here in TX. It's our reward for making it through the week. We are in a tiny one bedroom apartment. Remember there are 5 of us. :) Our first weekend in TX with Rob was spent at Sea World. It was a lot of fun. This first picture is of Rob and Robbie. If you enlarge it, you can see them.They went on another ride and got soaking wet. Bella and I soaked them with water guns from the side. Robbie loved every minute of it. It was pretty warm, so it felt good to them.

This was the highlight for me. The Sea World in CA doesn't have this. The Dolphins swim around and you can pet them. It was fun.
Now for those of you that know me well, you know that I hate birds, ducks, geese, chickens, and especially roosters. Robbie and Bella found it fun to feed these straying geese. One of them charged Bella just enough to scare her. I was nervous the whole time they were feeding them.

So you ask...Why am I scared of them? I think it is due to being chased a few times by roosters when I was a kid. I also had to go and collect eggs from the chicken coop and chickens have a tendency to peck. I also think it is due to watching too many Funny Home Videos on TV. ;)

1 comment:

Tanner Fam said...

Cute pics. We were able to feed and pet the dolphins in San Diego. How long has it been since you've been there?
One bedroom, huh....sounds fun. :)

I'm not a huge bird fan either. Don't tell Emily. ;)