This is a late entry, but I wanted to get it posted. For the 4th of July, we went to the Stadium of Fire in Provo, UT. Last year, Rob was in the fly-by with his brother. It was great entertainment. We love it.
The Blue Man Group.They were awesome. We were able to get a family picture with them before the show. The kids were fascinated by them. Lana stared and one of them touched her finger. They do not smile or show any emotion. All you see is Blue and BIG white eyes. A highlight of our 4th of July.
Miley Cirus...not a highlight but it was fun to say we saw her up real close. I'm not a big fan of her. So not much else to say about her.
The Fireworks were outstanding. It's always a highlight to see them. We love going to the Stadium of Fire in Provo, UT!!!
3 comments:
Sorry, our year with the Fechters was much more entertaining, and we didn't have Miley, Blue Men, Glen Beck,...or fireworks for that matter.
With my flying skills in the simulator, I am positive I will be on schedule with the fly-by next year.
Looks like fun. We tried to get tickets and they sold out way too fast. Oh well.
Ok, I really wish that we went to that with you. I am not even going to remind Breanna that we could have seen Hannah Montana. Looks like you had lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment