She is 4!

I tried to make our apartment as festive as possible. She was very excited to unwrap her presents. She has a big chocolate Kiss in her mouth. She loves chocolate!

We love our Bella Sue. I can't believe that she is 4. She is growing up so quickly. It just seems like yesterday that she was Lana's age. Now, she is becoming quite a "Girl".

Bella is our animal lover. She would have many pets if it were up to her. She really wanted a horse, but somehow it escaped out of our shopping cart and when we got home we didn't have it. Still, she has been very content with her dog and cat which she named Missy and
Sady. (after the
Shallenberger dogs.)

Her very own computer. It's a barbie computer and she loves it. It has a piano on the bottom and she can follow the lights and play music. I highly recommend it. I think it will help on our long road trip to OK.
2 comments:
Sorry I'm a little late on the blog reading. Happy birthday Bella! We love you!
Good job on making the apartment look festive. You are a great mom with great kids.
Post a Comment