Bella Sue is almost 4. She is such a cutie. She turned out being quite the country girl. She was always making sure she knew where Grandpa was and if she could, she was in the tractor or doing chores with him. She also loved working in the garden. She was a great helper when it came to picking the peas and and snapping the beans. She also loved helping Grandma in the kitchen.
Favorite Video and Website Links
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Beautiful Children
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
What great pictures!!! Can't believe how much your kids look like you all:) Too cute! Looks like a fun summer running around enjoying God's Creation!! We're enjoying life outdoors now here in Monterey... such a change from the dry desert as you know:)
Okay, so when is it going to happen that looking at your blog won't make me sad? I love it and hate it at the same time. The kids look so grown up and happy. Wish we could be closer.
How much fun to go stay in St. Charles and let your kids enjoy some of you growing up experiences. I'm jealous. I need your new email so I can invite you to our blog. Take care! Cute kids!
I just got used to having you not around and now you go and post pictures that make me all sad again. Boo hoo for me. It indeed was a good summer. Next time we will do it with Rob around.
Kendra,
I do not know if you'll get this, but I do not have your email right now either. We are still living out of suitcases.
You can use this email for right now...robandtonyaf16@hotmail.com
I look forward to your blog.
Post a Comment