Favorite Video and Website Links
Sunday, September 28, 2008
The Alamo, Ripley's Museum, and the Riverwalk
We visited downtown San Antonio on Saturday and had the chance to visit the Alamo, Ripley's believe it or not museum, and some ice cream on the river walk. It was a great weekend!
Tonya and Harry Potter in the wax museum
The river walk in downtown San Antonio
Bella enjoying her waffle cone ice cream
A building at the Alamo
A tree that's over 150 years old
The Alamo
The tallest man in the world
Hmmm... No idea what this is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I went to San Antonio last fall with my parents (and Sawyer). It was so much fun! I absolutely LOVED the Riverwalk. We ate at this cool Mexican restaurant right one the water and enjoyed all the lights and the water...so cool! We also went to the Alamo...what a great place. My mom had always wanted to go, so she was excited. You look great Tonya...I'm sad I missed seeing you this summer when you were in Utah/Idaho all that time.
We visited The Alamo and did the riverwalk on our way back from the missionfield... then went to the temple... as we left the temple we received a call from our realtor saying our house had sold... we were returning home... ... homeless! Enjoyed the post... thanks... brent/jan
Wow, y'all are having the most fun while in San Antonio. Can I come live with you?! :-) Really, there is so much to do there. Fun place to be. I also loved the Riverwalk and the great Mexican food! Love seeing your sweet family pictures. Tonya do you EVER take a bad picture? Miss you guys!
That looks like so much fun. I spend all my weekends working these days. Not fun.
I want that tree in my backyard. That is awesome.
How long are you in San Antonio? My brother is there now. He is working on the catastrophe team for USAA for Hurricane Ike. Do you know where the USAA building is? Are you close?
First of all, did you get the tour of the basement of the Alamo? Pee Wee's bike SHOULD be there.
And that last picture...is Rob when he is done with the Air Force.
Post a Comment