Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Natural Bridge and Cavern

Last Sat. we celebrated Bella's birthday by going to a cave. If you look over Robbie's left shoulder you'll see the natural bridge.
Some places were somewhat tight.


The whole family...even Lana who is not sleeping or in her stroller/car seat! :) Probably would have been, but the stroller would not have made it through so we had to carry her.

This is a great picture of these two. Look behind them. The cave was beautiful. I have never seen so many formations.

We had a great time. It was different than the cave I used to work at. It was not cold rather hot and humid. It was much bigger and many more formations. It was beautiful. The kids like it, too. Bella was nervous at first, but it didn't take long for her to overcome that.

3 comments:

The Johnson Tribe said...

All I have to say is "WOW, you guys have been busy." We hope you are doing great and we miss you guys.

Joey and Megan said...

I'm tired just reading this. I miss my buddy that was always up for some fun! Now I don't go anywhere.

When we went to Carlsbad Caverns last year we really enjoyed it, although hiking in the natural entrance while carrying a sick Kendall got very old.

Tanner Fam said...

When does Rob work?