Lana loves to climb,however, she is really afraid of heights. The two do not seem to go well together do they? She loves to get on the dishwasher which I wouldn't mind so much if I knew it wouldn't break it. Here is a picture of Rob prying her off from the dishwasher. She has a very firm grip. She thought it was pretty fun. We did it twice so I could get a picture of it. It was a pretty funny moment.
When someone lies down on the ground, Lana Rose is right there by you. Most times she is on top of you, but Rob was lucky this time and received some cuddle time.
2 comments:
That Lana is cute. I used to let Breanna sit on and play on the dishwasher when she was little and surprise surprise it did break. Now I don't let any of my kiddos climb on it. Ok I guess I try.
Glad I found you. Keep the piano playing going. Wish I had not quit!
Post a Comment