Robbie woke up Sat. morning and wanted us to tape him playing one of his Christmas songs. He is so excited about learning how to play piano. He just woke up so he is a bit sleepy but it is still cute.
That was so sweet. I can't believe a kid can learn something like that! He is a stud. We miss the Shallenberger's but love looking at your blog to keep caught up! Your kids are cute
6 comments:
Very cute! I especially loved the tongue action. Our Jeff couldn't do anything without his tongue either. jan
That made me smile. Too cute.
My little Sydney is taking piano lessons. It has been lots of fun for her also.
Kendra
How cute is that!
That was so sweet. I can't believe a kid can learn something like that! He is a stud. We miss the Shallenberger's but love looking at your blog to keep caught up! Your kids are cute
That is awesome. Good job Robbie.
Post a Comment