Saturday, February 21, 2009

Bella and Her Imagination!



Bella has a great imagination. She is a lot of fun to have around the house. She makes me laugh all the time. Lana is actually a mover and a shaker when it comes to dancing. I've got to get a better video than this one. Love my girls!

4 comments:

Angie said...

THat was so cute!! Bella does have quite an imagination. And I love Lanas little dance moves. Breanna was my imaginative child.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

Your kids are sooo cute! Hey I was going to let you know that we just got back from a trip to Osorno Chile and we ran into this Elder Shallenberger guy you guys might know. :)

Stevenson's said...

How sweet. Missy sings it that way too... "up up up up world so high" You've got a household of musical talent! Miss u guys

Tanner Fam said...

I'm just glad those wooden spoons weren't a couple of matches. Your house would've been gone for sure!!