Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where's Robbie?

Where is Robbie?
I wanted to get a picture of two things.

1. Robbie climbing tress. This is one of his new favorite things.
Rob read a book that said, "Let boys be boys, and let them
climb trees." So, we hope he survives because we have lots
of trees for him to climb.

2. Spring is in the air, and popcorn is growing on our trees.
(It's actually snowing right now) Last week, it really felt
like spring, and it made us happy! It's fun to see the
flowers and trees come to life again.

You will have to click on this picture to make it big and see if you can find Robbie.


r

5 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

Love the pictures. Hopefully I'll have more info about our visit soon.

Erin said...

It's crazy that he's inside that popcorn tree! It's a great hiding spot. It's really hard to see him with all of those blossoms. :)

Angie said...

Oh wow, he is up there pretty high. Looking at that makes me feel like I have to sneeze.
I am jealous that you have so many big trees. By the time we have big trees we will have grandchildren...oh well
Love ya!!

Tanner Fam said...

If you would have painted his hair white....you NEVER would have found him. We will be thinking of you when we go to Luke Days tomorrow.

Weatherspoon Family said...

I loved the "popcorn" trees when we lived in Atlanta. So pretty!!