How adorable girls!! I'm so happy for you, Tonya. Girls are so much fun, and they look so so cute!! Of course, know I now what is having a boy. My boy is my great joy! Thanks for your comment, he is doing much better now. I remember Bella was in the hospital, but back then didn't understand very well what RSV was. It so scary. Andre didn't stop breathing or end up in the hospital, but just knowing what could've happened, I couldn't sleep. The only thing that worries me is that he is not eating that much, he rather sleep. After 4 nights without sleeping, I bet he is very tired. But I'm watching him every minute.
7 comments:
So cute. Jake and Sydney have done gymnastics, too. Isn't it fun!!
Now how about a video tour of your house?
So good to hear your laugh again. It just made me laugh!
How adorable girls!! I'm so happy for you, Tonya. Girls are so much fun, and they look so so cute!! Of course, know I now what is having a boy. My boy is my great joy! Thanks for your comment, he is doing much better now. I remember Bella was in the hospital, but back then didn't understand very well what RSV was. It so scary. Andre didn't stop breathing or end up in the hospital, but just knowing what could've happened, I couldn't sleep. The only thing that worries me is that he is not eating that much, he rather sleep. After 4 nights without sleeping, I bet he is very tired. But I'm watching him every minute.
Bella is beautiful. I loved Lana trying to do it too!!! Isn't that what are sisters for??
Too cute. I love how she gets a wedgie everytime too. She definitely is an attention getter.
We love keeping up with you and yours... Thanks for posting!! jan
Post a Comment