Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sundance

This is a video of Sundance Ski Resort - what a beautiful place!

4 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

I hope you taught Robbie the art of spitting on the skiiers below.

Angie said...

Robbie is so cute skiing, wow he is good :) I want to take Bre and Brandon skiing, but after d's knee surgery I don't know if this will be the year for that??? Unless I am super brave and take them myself. Wish I could have been there with you, it looks like tons of fun!!!

Erin said...

Your first beautiful picture of snow and mountains makes me homesick. All that seems so far away from TX sometimes. I enjoy seeing pictures of your kids. I have to agree with you, it is insane how fast time goes by. Happy New Year!

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

It was great to see y'all at the cousin's party. Looks like you had a great time skiing. jan