Beautiful Tonya!!! And Robbie is doing so well for only his second time. I still ski like that after about 5 times skiing...snow plow the whole way, ha ha! I just can't believe how big he's gotten..time goes by so fast. Happy New Year!
Is that Rob at the end doing a kung foo sound? Wow, Robbie is doing great. My kids barely know what snow is. I was cold just seeing you all bundled up.
3 comments:
Beautiful Tonya!!! And Robbie is doing so well for only his second time. I still ski like that after about 5 times skiing...snow plow the whole way, ha ha! I just can't believe how big he's gotten..time goes by so fast. Happy New Year!
Is that Rob at the end doing a kung foo sound? Wow, Robbie is doing great. My kids barely know what snow is. I was cold just seeing you all bundled up.
What happens when he asks for a snowboard??
Post a Comment