Last Christmas, Rob's Christmas gift to me was a trip to AZ to see friends and family. It was the best gift and a great trip. It was fun to see our old "home" and to be with great friends. I was also able to spend a day with Steven and Deanna. Mom Shallenberger was there as well helping out with their new baby.
During the trip, I felt as if I was leaving something behind or forgetting something. I haven't been without our kids for a long time....for more than a few hours. I have never been able to enjoy plane rides, and actually I was a bit claustrophobic as I sat next to an adult. I was able to get a book read and actually rest on the plane.
The trip is too hard to put down in words, but it was a perfect Christmas gift. Great memories were made. I'm blessed to have found such amazing friends in the land of the Desert and Cacti.
During the trip, I felt as if I was leaving something behind or forgetting something. I haven't been without our kids for a long time....for more than a few hours. I have never been able to enjoy plane rides, and actually I was a bit claustrophobic as I sat next to an adult. I was able to get a book read and actually rest on the plane.
The trip is too hard to put down in words, but it was a perfect Christmas gift. Great memories were made. I'm blessed to have found such amazing friends in the land of the Desert and Cacti.
2 comments:
I am so glad that you got to go to AZ. It sounds like you had such a fun time with your friends and fam.
YEAAAAAHAHAHA...you need to come back...but with the whole fam. I had sooo much fun and I actually was going to ask you to email me all the pictures you had because I want to blog it. So could you do that pretty please?????
Rob is the best and I cannot thank him enough. I told him not only did he give a gift to you, but it was a gift to all of us. He scored major brownie points...almost made me forget all the crummy things he used to do while he was here.
Post a Comment