Monday, March 8, 2010

Jan. and Feb. in our Home



Valentines in our home found us making our traditional Sugar Cookies. Bella and Lana both loved the experience and loved getting flour all over the place. This isn't the greatest picture of the girls, but it showed the most flour on their face.This is a cute picture of Lana. She is in her dress-up clothes, and I think it shows how big she is getting.


In Jan., we received some pretty good snow storms. This is Lana enjoying it. She liked it as long as it was not windy.

Bella surprised us the most. She was out in the snow more than the other 2. She made snow castles, snow angels, and attempted sledding but that was not too successful due to our "no hills."

2 comments:

Brad and Jamie said...

Your kids are so cute! I can't believe how much Lana looks like Rob and Bella looks like you! Adorable!

Tanner Fam said...

I love how Lana tilts her head in every picture.

The time is soon....can't wait!!