It is an Ellett-Arnell tradition to roll Easter Eggs down a hill. It started with being in Southern UT and rolling them down the big-red sandy hills. Now, we have to make a few adjustments since we can't make it to Southern UT. Oklahoma is quite flat so we find ourselves in our yard rolling the eggs down our gentle slope (6 ft) into a ditch. The kids were really excited for this part of Easter and enjoyed it. Of course, Robbie ends up throwing them and that was OK because Bella eggs never broke. We could have been there forever, but she 't finally threw them too.
Favorite Video and Website Links
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok, seriously no disrespect here, but I STILL have never figured out that tradition.
I like the idea of throwing them at each other...like our marshmallows.
Sure did miss seeing you guys at Grandma's 90th birthday gathering. It was so fun to see everyone...you were missed! Cute belly...only 2 months to go!
Fun pictures! We missed you guys this weekend. Your family is so cute and I love your little belly! I can't remember, are you having a boy or girl?
Egg rolling...what fun. We rolled our eggs into 1 foot of snow in BL, I am sure mom told you about it. It was crazy and cold so I am so jealous of your pictures because it looks so nice there. We would have loved to have you guys with us!!!
Can't wait till you have that cute little babe!!!
You look so cute pregnant!!
We missed you guys at the birthday bash! I think it is funny that you don't like to fly and you husband sores through the sky at the speed of sound or faster! ha! ha! a. jan
I always think of your famiy when we roll our eggs, bc I remember you saying you've heard of it, and do it too. Comon Jen- seriously what else are you supposed to do with 3 dozen colored eggs besides a way to destroy them? Your family looks great and it was so good to see you for a short time!
Post a Comment