Here are some pictures of Robbie. He is getting so big, and I love this stage of life. It's fun to go to all of his sporting events, music, etc.
He is big in baseball right now. He is doing really well catching pop-flys. However, I believe his eyes are closed....that could be a problem.
For his birthday, Rob made Robbie a tetherball. He spends hours playing with it. He hits the ball so hard I don't know how he doesn't break his wrist. He wants me to play with him, and he beats me most of the time unless I cheat. :)
2 comments:
LOVE the lipstick pics!!! So funny!! Ellee got into my mascara on sunday and she pretty well looked like that. She was not happy when I had to scrub it off of her face.
It was so fun to talk to you the other day....and D and I have decided to send Lexi to kindergarten. Oh my I am so glad that decision is taken care of....phew!! Now she can start to get excited for it. Thanks for the advice!!!
PS I wish you lived closer, then Robbie and Brandon could have so much fun together, especially because they are both brotherless!!!
MAybe some day???
YOU cheat?
Post a Comment