A few weeks ago, we went camping with some friends. It was a lot of fun. The kids had a great time running free, and we enjoyed being outdoors again. There are a few obvious differences camping in OK verses UT. As you can see, it's quite flat. The other difference was the gigantic spiders. I'm glad we slept in a tent.
Rob captured these pictures at sunset. We have lived in many places, and each place is beautiful in it's own special way.
1 comment:
Beautiful pictures! I don't know if I could sleep if I knew there were big spiders just outside my tent!
By the way, I think I deleted one of your comments off of my blog. It was left by "Steven" and had a phone number (obviously yours). Dave and I tried to figure out who it was and we couldn't so we deleted it. Then when I saw that your brother in law, Steven, was visiting, I put two and two together. So, sorry about that. I was hoping it wasn't that guy Steve I dated for about 1 week. Whew!
Post a Comment