I was excited to particpate in Enid's 5 K Run. It was in celebration of the famous Land Run years ago. In the meantime, we were surpised to hear that Rob's brother Steven was going to be passing through. He wanted to join in on the fun.
Steven and I before the race...It was really early, but we woke up the kids and Rob was so kind to watch them while I raced. Robbie kept asking me if I was going to win. I think it was fun for them and thank you to Rob for hanging out with the kids.
It was a good turn out. My thumbs up before the race.
1 comment:
LOOK AT YOU!!! Who knew..? Sure, you leave and THEN get into running races. Where were you when I wanted to run races with someone?
Proud of you, that's awesome.
And your doing it again next year? While your pregnant?
Post a Comment