Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Birthdays!

We have had lots of birthdays. Lana's was first and she turned 2. Big things are happening at 2. She no longer has a binki, and in a week, we will begin potty training. Yuck! Lana used to sound like a calf when she cried. Plus, she loves cows and gets so excited when she sees one. We thought a Cow cake would fit her perfectly. Bella is now 5. She is really excited to be a cowgirl for Halloween...hence the attempt to make a cowgirl cake. She has stamps all over her body. At least they are just stamps. :)


5 comments:

Angie said...

Super cute cakes!! I can't wait until Christmas time when we can see you guys!!!

Erin said...

Cute cakes and cute girls!

Tanner Fam said...

I think you need to make my next Bday cake. Bella looks like she has small pox.

Shelly said...

Ton, I hadn't seen your blog in a really long time. What a fun summer. Your family is so cute. Great job on the running race! You are an inspiration.

Weatherspoon Family said...

Cutest kids!!! Every time I see them, I can totally tell they belong to you and Rob. Such resemblances!!