Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Day of School



I know I am behind, but I wanted to post these pictures because they are so cute. Robbie and Bella have really grown up. I tell Bella she has to stay little. She replies, "Mommy, I want to grow big and be a mommy like you." I guess that is the plan.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay, school pics!!!
So cute that Bella wants to be a mommy like you. Lexi told me the other day that she doesn't want to have babies -at all- when she gets big. I wonder if she said it because Ellee had been fussy all day. Lexi is a stubborn little thing. Good thing she is so cute!!!

Tanner Fam said...

AWWWW...that melted my heart. I can just picture Bella saying that. Nathan loves seeing the pictures of Robbie. He hasn't quite found that one good friend yet since Robbie left. :(