These are fun pictures of Bella Sue. She is quite the character. She loves to dress up. This particular picture she was dressed up ready to sleep out in the tent with Robbie and Daddy.
One Sunday, we decided to deliver cookies. As we were getting in the car, Bella came walking out looking like this.
Bella loves hot chocolate. This particular day, we were making Bella's daily hot chocolate. I was holding the powder in in my arm. Bella wanted to see how much was left so she tipped it over, and it came out of my arm and on top of her. It was all over her. I was laughing so hard, and I hurried and took a picture.
2 comments:
Bella is beeaauutiful. Lexi said the other day that she misses Bella. Hopefully we will get to see you someday!!!
I see she gets her fashion sense from her dad.
Post a Comment