Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Swing


We were able to spend some time with family while we were in UT. One of the events was to try out their new swing in their big backyard. All 3 kids had their turn and Rob and I enjoyed the thrill as well.

Lana take her turn. She received pushes, but she still went quite high. She loved it until it got too high and then she would get nervous.

I couldn't believe Bella wanted to do it. She is becoming quite brave. They lifted her all the way to the top. It took a couple seconds for her to let go but once she did she flew! The first two swings, she looked a bit nervous, but then she was all smiles.

This is me being lifted to the top.


Robbie had no concerns and loved every second of it.


Rob looking like he owns the sky!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! Some of my best childhood memories of my grandparents revolve around the big swing in their yard that's hooked to a big telephone pole like that one.

Tanner Fam said...

You could start your own business doing that!! If you build it...they will come.

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

Rob does own the sky, doesn't he? I couldn't do that. I have no need for adrenaline... a jan