About three weeks ago we had a snow and ice storm which was fun for everyone, especially the kids. It was actually suppose to be a huge storm (24 inches on top of the ice), but we ended up getting six inches and about 1/2 inch of ice.
We have a beautiful round tree in our yard and two large branches broke because of the ice. It's not quite so round anymore::)
The day after the storm it was about 65 degrees, so you can see the lone snowman in the yard::)



2 comments:
I think it is so crazy when it snows so much one day and then so warm the next. I love the pics with the snowman on the grass. I remember your awesome tumbleweed-man in Arizona!!
You got a touch of the weather that we have all the time. :)
It looks pretty. Key word: LOOKS.
Post a Comment