Favorite Video and Website Links
Monday, April 13, 2009
Monster Trucks in Enid
Robbie and I (Rob) went to a Monster Truck rally in Enid a couple of weeks ago. There were six monster trucks, multiple quad races, and a demolition derby. One of the monster trucks flipped over and caught on fire, that made for some excitement. By the end of the evening Robbie was hoarse from all the yelling. He loved every minute of it, especially "Wild Thing" (the monster truck).






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey buddy, are those earphones your kid has on the same ones you used to wear in your car when you were acting like you were flying? Looks like a good time!
- Aaron
Ok, I could go a million places with some redneck jokes...but I can't bring myself to it.
How fun for you two boys. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment