Megan did very well on the 4-wheeler. I knew she would be a pro with all the driving she does in her van. Bella is on the 4-wheeler with Megan.
Another new experience for Megan was her ride on the horse. This is my brother telling how to ride it. After her first little scream when the horse started going, she was a pro.
Megan holding Lana Rose and Hannah swinging high!
Joey ws pretty good on the 4-wheeler too. He was a bit "jerky" at first but it didn't take long and off he went. It is amazing to me that people actually haven't been on a 4-wheeler before. We had them pretty much all my life.
Kendall in the swing. It was fun to have her with Bella again. They didn't quite know what to do with each other at first. Thanks again to the Fechters for coming and spending a day with us. It made me so happy. It also reminded me how much I miss them. It was not fun to say goodbye again. However, the memories will be with us forever, and I hope we can meet again in the future.
To those who are looking for a family trip, Bear Lake is waiting for you, and I would love to show you around.
3 comments:
It amazes me as well to think people have never been on horses or 4-wheelers. I guess us country folk take it for granted. Other than the riding lawn mowers, they are the primary transportation.
Ha ha, I cracked up when I came to your blog. Yep, we sure are city slickers. But hey, we're trying new things and expanding our horizons. I'll call you soon. Love all the pictures from your last few posts.
So how did you get the tar off? yikes! Lana is getting so big. I can't believe she is already closing in on a year! jan
Post a Comment