I was able to fly back to Utah for the weekend of the 24th. We had the Quarles family reunion and there were over 110 people in attendance. It was great to renew acquaintances and defend our horseshoe title (although we were rained out of what would have been a sure victory::). It was great seeing family again, I sure miss Tonya and the kids - it will be nice to be together as a family again in three weeks.
These are a few pictures from the reunion. The "swing" is the new addition to our yard in Orem, according to Tonya and my family it's quite the ride. They were just finishing it as I left for Texas, everyone was able to ride it after I left. I'm excited to ride it in December.
Tonya mentioned she would post a family update soon, so stay tuned.....


2 comments:
Man, you are so lucky...I have always dreamed I could say I was a horseshoe champion. There was just way too much training involved.
I am loving Bella and Lana both in that first picture. Their poses are hilarious. By the way, Kendall now calls all of her baby dolls "Lana".
Post a Comment