
Lana has now discovered the dishwasher. One more thing that is fun, but I have to be careful. (See the knife next to her) She is so much fun and is discovering new things each day. She says, "uh-oh" now and it is really cute. She has the biggest smile but then she make the smallest pucker with her lips. She has also learned how to head bunt thanks to her U. Tommy. :) She loves to dance and when music comes on, she really knows how to shake.

This is Lana showing off her big smile. Notice the knife still next to her. What kind of mom am I? Good thing it was a dull knife.
1 comment:
I didn't think she could get cuter. You guys want to just give us one of your babies? By the way, she is a Shallenberger, give her a steak knife, knock it off with the wimpy butter knives.
Post a Comment