Friday, May 21, 2010

Robbie's moments

Robbie continues in baseball. He is doing well and it is keeping us quite busy.

Robbie had his 2nd grade musical performance. It was a "barnyard musical". It was really cute. Robbie wasn't so sure he liked his pink shirt and being a pig, but he was awesome.

He had a speaking part, and he was happy as could be in front of that microphone.

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

I can't believe they put the boys in pink!!! What kind of school do you have them going to????
Wait..Oklahoma...nevermind.

ETERNAL FAMILY said...

Wow!! Look at him, looks like a pro!! Second grader, are you exited for 3rd grade!! Avril can't wait! Our last day of school was on Friday, so we'll be getting ready for 3rd grade over the summer!

Tonya did you get my email? I think I had the old one, could you please send me the new one to my hotmail account? Thanks
We miss you guys!!