Bella Sue is a great supporter when it comes to attending all of her brother's baseball and soccer games. However, this past week she was able to shine and show off her talents. She had her tap dance performance and loved every second of it. I asked her if she was nervous and she said, "I loved being on the stage. It was so fun." She was great and performed really well.
After the show, she noticed a few girls getting flowers. She asked where her's was. Rob and I didn't even think about flowers. She was heartbroken and nearly in tears. So sad after such a great night. Therefore, on our way home, Rob ran into a store and surprised her with these roses. If only you could have seen the joy on her face.
1 comment:
She's a performer for sure...probably why we got along so well. :)
Post a Comment