We had a great time with the Shallenbergers this summer. The kids love to play with their Aunts and Uncles.
A. Annie is the famous aunt on TV. (College Soccer) and the one who will play the Wii with Robbie. Robbie continually asks
U. Tommy if he will ever get married, and Lana really likes him because he takes her on walks?
U. Daniel was given lots of hugs. They really missed him and Bella still prays for him in her prayers.
U. Steven is fun because he married
A. Deanna and our kids LOVE her.
U. David is the only one that has kids so they are happy for Tanner and Brooklyn. They also adore their
Grandpa and Nana who love to spoil them. :)
One of the highlights is playing in the irrigation water. The boys love to show how brave and strong they are as they dunk their heads in the freezing cold water.

Lana was able to enjoy the water this time. I love her expressions on these pictures.


1 comment:
I think I've found Rob's twin...holy cow, Lana looks so much like him. Remember my prediction when you were pregnant... I was right with the red hair at least, right??
Post a Comment