Bella has been our animal lover, but I think Lana will be right there with her. They both love the dogs and give them a million hugs and kisses each day. They love the horses and could be on them for hours. This year Robbie spent a lot of time at the barn feeding the horse, petting it, and I'm sure talking to it. He really wanted to ride "Diamond" by himself. I was a bit worried, but he did a great job. However, he loves making the horse trot. When he was on the side of the house, I caught him trotting the horse, and then slowing him down when he came back around. I'm glad he is feeling confident on the horse.
Before we went to Bear Lake for the summer, Lana would hperventilate when she saw a horse, now when she sees one, she starts to fuss and say, "horse, papa."

Grandpa let Bella take control of the reins, and she did pretty good.

Robbie was so proud of himself. He kept saying, "Mom, take a picture."

Bear is such a good dog and lets the girls maul him. Bella is very tender and soft with him, but Lana needs to be a bit softer.

This is where you could find Lana 80% of the time when we were outside.
1 comment:
All the love for animals, and you have yet to get them one. You are the meanest mother, ever!!
Dog = free babysitting.
Post a Comment