I am now caught up with our blog... This was taken last Sunday. They are quite handsome! People comment all the time how much they look alike. I have to agree. Robbie is growing up too fast. He loves the idea of getting bigger and older. I do not like it so much, but it is a fun age, and I love seeing him develop and learn new things. He keeps us laughing (just like his dad), he continues to try and scare us and others (just like his dad), and he charms those around him, (just like his dad). I'm happy to have them both part of my life.
Favorite Video and Website Links
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So I got to see most of your family on my trip to Utah/Idaho a few weeks ago. I even made it to Jen and Steve's in Idaho Falls! You were the only thing missing....
Glad you are moved and settled in your new home. Your kids are getting so big! And yes, Robbie does look very much like his father!
Miss you!
Leslie
Kendall is going to be such a lucky girl when she marries Robbie. Hopefully he doesn't mind that she will be using him just to have Bella for a sister!!
Glad you are settling in. It is always hard but having the church makes it easier. Halloween looked fun! jan
You needed to say 'three good looking boys.' You forgot Jesus.
So it's time to post some pictures of the inside of your home. I'm dying to see.
And you are very lucky to have some good boys to take care of you.
Post a Comment