I love this picture of Lana. She is looking up to her brother...literally.
Favorite Video and Website Links
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Lana our toddler!
Here are some cute pictures of Lana. I feel like my baby has transformed overnight into her toddler stage. One proof is she is into everything. Her favorite thing is to climb into drawers, on top of our table (not good), couches, and the easiest one so far...the pan. She started to rock it back and forth and then she was standing and dancing in it. This phase will not last, so I'm trying really hard to endure it well.
As for the leaves....they continue to fall. I just raked up the area around the bushes yesterday and what do we find today? More leaves. I know I should just wait, but I'm afraid I'll be raking leaves when it's 0 degrees outside and with my luck there will be ice or snow all around me. The good thing is that it makes for very cute pictures, and I love playing in them.


Robbie has spent so much time on his bike since we have been here. I can't describe what a great feeling it is to see your children play for hours outside! It helps we have great neighbors, and the kids love playing with each other.
I love this picture of Lana. She is looking up to her brother...literally.
I love this picture of Lana. She is looking up to her brother...literally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tonya, I love all your recent pictures. The kiddos are so cute and look blissfully happy in their new home. I've heard lots of different things about Enid....but it looks absolutely beautiful! Looks just like the kind of place we'd love. Enjoy the beautiful cool weather :-)
Oh my goodness, Lana is so cute. She looks like if you would push her...she would fall right over. She looks like a little marshmallow in her get up. Guess what I'm doing??? NOT raking leaves.
Glad to catch up with y'all! What great shots of your cute kids in the leaves and your T-day feast looked grand! It's hard to be away from family but you are making wonderful traditions for your own. We look forward to seeing you in December... jan
Post a Comment