Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween 2008

Let me back up a bit....We are now in our home in Oklahoma. We love it here. It's nice to be in a country setting where there are lots of pretty fields and the scenery is great (compared to the desert.:)) With that being said, I miss our life in AZ. It takes awhile to get settled into a new place, and I'm still at the very early stages of getting to know people and feeling like this is home. However, I am very excited for our 3 years here. I can tell that once the beginning stages are over, it's going to be awesome. I love our home, yard, neighborhood, our quiet culdesac, and the Fall Season. We are 80% done with the inside of the house and it feels good to be organized and get on a routine.

We enjoyed Halloween this year. We were able to re-use costumes since no one here has seen them yet. :) Robbie was a pirate, Bella Sue was Strawberry Shortcake, and Lana was the cutest Strawberry. We went to the Squadron's Halloween party and then our ward had a trunk or treat in the parking lot. Lots of candy, but nothing like last year.

This picture makes it look like Lana has huge feet. Funny uh?

5 comments:

Jess said...

Tonya! We miss you too! I'm so glad that you're getting settled, and updating the blog!

Tanner Fam said...

Okay, so your kids look great, but my goodness, Lana is about the cutest thing EVER.

The Wach Family said...

Your family is so beautiful! It is hard to move, but WELCOME TO THE SOUTH!! You will never meet so many people as kind and hospitable as you will in the south. One of the reasons I love Kentucky so much!!

Cece said...

Glad y'all are getting settled! The house looks great and I know it will be a great 3 years for you. This is the hardest part...I always have to remind myself of that too :-) Eventhough we are "old" pros by now the beginning of a new assignment never gets easier.
I LOVE the costumes! So cute that that Bella and Lana have a "theme". Cutest dang strawberry I ever saw!!! Love and miss y'all :-)

Nicole said...

oh they are soooo cute. I love the outfits. We miss ya!