Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Riding His Pony

This is our big boy riding his pony. He had a great time! A funny story...That morning as we were dressing him up in his cowboy attire, he really wanted his cowboy boots. I told him they were 2 sizes too small. Well, he really wanted them. I thought that once he had them on and realized how small and uncomfortable they were, he would take them off. Long story short, he kept them on all day. When we were coming home from school, he was ready to take them off.

3 comments:

Joey and Megan said...

Still love that costume. Hannah says shoes are too small, then when a few weeks or months go by, she says they fit and starts wearing them again. I usually roll my eyes and let her suffer for the sake of fashion.

Steve and Kelli Fam said...

tooooo cute!!!

Jen said...

I see a lot of Rob in there! :)