Here is Robbie showing us his great personality. He loves to have a great time. Robbie's teacher, Mrs. Campbell. I asked Robbie if he was sad he was almost done with Kindergarten and he said, "No. I'm excited for 1st grade." I hope that attitude lasts! :)
Hi Tanya! I found your blog from someone else's. I can't even remember who now. Maybe Kelly Allen's? Anyway, we are in North Salt Lake now and Jack misses Robbie and Ms. Campbell's class. Kindergarten was half day here but now it's on to 1st grade! Good luck in Oklahoma.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! Robbie makes the cutest cowboy ever!!!
Hi Tanya! I found your blog from someone else's. I can't even remember who now. Maybe Kelly Allen's? Anyway, we are in North Salt Lake now and Jack misses Robbie and Ms. Campbell's class. Kindergarten was half day here but now it's on to 1st grade! Good luck in Oklahoma.
Post a Comment