Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Toothless

Robbie lost his 4th tooth. He now is toothless on his top. It is so cute. It has been loose for a couple of days, but not quite loose enough to pull it out. One day after lunch (Rob just left to go back to work), I heard a big crash in the bedroom. Robbie came out with blood all over his cheek and his mouth was full of blood. He was crying a bit. I looked in his mouth and his tooth was just hanging. I asked him what happened. He said that he was leaning on the drawers to turn the TV on and slipped. He hit his mouth on the drawers. Well, that did the job and now the hard part was for me to get enough courage to pull it out. I was about ready to call Rob because I hate blood and pulling out teeth. Well, I got enough courage, and I did it. I was very proud of myself. :) Robbie is so brave and never complains when he gets his teeth pulled. He was very excited to have a space in his teeth where he can now stick his tongue through. Our boy is growing up on us.

2 comments:

Tanner Fam said...

It will work great for spitting.
Nathan's front ones are loose, but I have made him stop wiggling because he has school pics on Friday. I get so sad when they lose their baby teeth and look like jack-o-laterns and snaggle tooths.

ETERNAL FAMILY said...

Victor read your blog to Avril n her reading time before she goes to bed. She absolutely love the story of Robbie and his tooth. it is great that you ler us see how your children grow!! We love you amd miss you so much!!
p.s Did you like Texas?? I really like San Antonio! Are you in Oklahoma??