Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Time to Play

These two girls are great friends. There are moments that Bella gets frustrated because Lana grabs her books, computer, or food, but on the whole, they play really well together. Here, Lana Rose is pushing Bella. It was very cute. Lana is starting to walk a few steps. We are so excited for her.

5 comments:

The Wach Family said...

You are so funny! Of course I remember you. I think I remember every person I ever knew in Montpelier. I tell my kids stories about people I went to elementary and middle school with. It makes me sad that I missed out on high school there. You look great and have a beautiful family as well!! I actually found your blog a couple of weeks ago and had fun reading it, but I figured you wouldn't remember who I was and would think I was a psycho stalker woman! :)

Tanner Fam said...

Man, Lana looks devious in that picture! She would fit in a school with 'demons' as their mascot. You crack me up...do you really think the mascot of an angel would be better suited to OUR family?

Aly Casey said...

How sweet - it warms my heart to see my girls play together as well! Yes, they have their moments, but mostly play nicely together...it only gets better! Love keeping up with you all on your blog! Miss your wonderful family!

Angie said...

Hi tonya!!!
How are you surviving
ok?? I hope you are doing good. is the house what you thought it would be???? Love ya,
Ang

Jan Kate Brower Arnell said...

So is the move about done? miss you... jan