Here are some cute pictures of Lana Rose. These pictures are a couple months old, but I thought they were pretty cute. She continues to make each of us smile. She is a very good baby with a sweet and content personality.
The pictures of Lana are so adorable! I watched the stadium fire fly-by that was awesome. Lori Calhoun p.s. I added you to my blog I hope that is okay.
Yeah, I found you! And can I just say AGAIN, Lana is definatley on of the cutest babies I've ever seen!! (I'm very serious!!) You need to put her in baby contests!
She is just precious! So good to keep a headband on - my girls would never do that! Love all the family photos - can't believe how quickly the years go - I remember Robbie & Hannah Kate being the two little redheads in the 55th... now the are so grown up! Love keeping in touch with you all and seeing all that's happening in your lives! Thanks for blogging:)!
11 comments:
The pictures of Lana are so adorable! I watched the stadium fire fly-by that was awesome. Lori Calhoun p.s. I added you to my blog I hope that is okay.
What a doll Lana is. She is to cute!
What a cute baby!
What a super-duper cute baby! Love your blog, Tonya!
sweet blog! Im looking forward to keeping myself updated on your lives with it :)
serra
I giggle every time I think of her in church yesterday. She was cracking me up so hard. Love the little Lana.
Welcome to bloggerville!
Yeah, I found you! And can I just say AGAIN, Lana is definatley on of the cutest babies I've ever seen!! (I'm very serious!!) You need to put her in baby contests!
She is just precious! So good to keep a headband on - my girls would never do that! Love all the family photos - can't believe how quickly the years go - I remember Robbie & Hannah Kate being the two little redheads in the 55th... now the are so grown up! Love keeping in touch with you all and seeing all that's happening in your lives! Thanks for blogging:)!
It's been 10 days, Lady... we want more! brent/jan
Yes, I agree, very cute baby, but what did everyone expect!? - Aaron
Post a Comment