Great to catch up with you and your family. I am glad that things are going so well for you guys. I think about you everytime I hear a military plane overhead. We too are now into the blogging thing as it is a great way to document the life and times of our family. It was great to hear from you again. Our blog is found at cutchencrew.blogspot.com. We still need to get together sometime before you "fly" (pun completely intended) out of Arizona but I know it is difficult with crazy schedules and families. Take Care, Cutch
What a great blog! LOVE all the pictures - can't believe how big the kids are! Ed can't wait to take his boy flying...in several more years for sure! It will be great to keep up with you all here - thanks for sharing!
Hi guys! This is Kelli Allen. I loved the pictures of flying. The boys would love it when Steve would fly them around in a little cessna. I also liked the spring training pictures. We really miss that about being in AZ. I'll probably be spying on you from time to time and I've added your link to my blog. skallenfam.blogspot.com take care! (that was weird...I accidently erased my comment but I think it reposted it about the same)
6 comments:
Shally:
Great to catch up with you and your family. I am glad that things are going so well for you guys. I think about you everytime I hear a military plane overhead. We too are now into the blogging thing as it is a great way to document the life and times of our family. It was great to hear from you again. Our blog is found at cutchencrew.blogspot.com. We still need to get together sometime before you "fly" (pun completely intended) out of Arizona but I know it is difficult with crazy schedules and families. Take Care, Cutch
Love the pic at the top of your blog. Is that your backyard? :o)
Darling family. Glad you have joined the blogsphere.
Great pictures, guys! Welcome to the blogosphere!
What a great blog! LOVE all the pictures - can't believe how big the kids are! Ed can't wait to take his boy flying...in several more years for sure! It will be great to keep up with you all here - thanks for sharing!
Hi guys! This is Kelli Allen. I loved the pictures of flying. The boys would love it when Steve would fly them around in a little cessna. I also liked the spring training pictures. We really miss that about being in AZ. I'll probably be spying on you from time to time and I've added your link to my blog. skallenfam.blogspot.com
take care!
(that was weird...I accidently erased my comment but I think it reposted it about the same)
Post a Comment