Thursday, March 31, 2011

Winter in BL....

I know these are not current, but I love the snow in these pictures. Plus, the memories are too great and needed to be posted.


Robbie went with the big boys on a ride. He came home with a huge bump on his head. Will let Rob tell that story.


This is the morning ritual in BL. The adults get on the tractor/wagon, and the kids pile on the sleds and then we feed the cows. I think it is so funny that they don't mind the fact they are sledding across frozen poop. Hang on tight. Notice, Lana is right there in the front and loving it. Bella is on the same sled in the green jacket and Robbie is the boy in the blue "robber" hat. His cheeks got frostbite once so we have to make sure we cover them now.


Now on to feeding the bulls. Rob is walking along side to act as the "protector".

2 comments:

Erin said...

That looks like so much fun. I still have a lot of pictures from last summer in Bear Lake that I never had time to post in the fall. But I think you are right about needing to post the pictures. Otherwise the memories will be lost someday. I'm excited that you get to move closer to family. Then these kinds of pictures won't be so scarce.

Joey and Megan said...

Okay, here are my comments. That snow is ridiculous, come back to live in AZ. Also, I wouldn't have minded going over FROZEN poop, remember that story?
Also, glad to see Muffin is alive and well. I still can't stand Stevie (it gets worse every day).
Lana is looking just like Bella but Clara looks like Robbie to me in those pictures :)