Friday, September 24, 2010

Blessing Day for Clara Mae

Each one of my girls have a story that goes along with their blessing dress.
Bella was blessed in my blessing dress.
Lana was blessed in my grandpa's blessing dress.
Clara was blessed in her A. Anne's blessing dress which was made by Rob's mom. She made it out of her wedding dress. It was beautiful!

Anne, Mom Shallenberger, Clara (6 weeks old)


This most beautiful bonnet was made by my A. Jan. I noticed her grandchildren were being blessed in these most elegant bonnets so I asked if she would make Clara one. Once I saw how detailed they were, I felt guilty for asking. I can't imagine how long it must take to make one bonnet. Everyone commented on it and of course Clara wore it perfectly. :)


Rob gave her a beautiful blessing and Clara stayed asleep before, during, and after the blessing. It was a perfect day surrounded by family.


1 comment:

Tanner Fam said...

The picture of you and her is BEAUTIFUL. Love the bonnet...definitely very elegant and dainty.