She is too cute! Congrats!
You all look beautiful :) I'm glad to see Muffin made it onto the blog!Love you :)
I'm just getting caught on my friends' blogs. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I have a niece named Clara (Tom's little girl) that is almost 3 months. We love that name too. She is so beautiful and you are too.
Look at you torturing your daughter!! She needs to come stay with me.
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see her.
What a sweetie! Congratulatios. One of these times when you are in town I'm hosting a lunch for everyone who can come. Okay?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is too cute! Congrats!
You all look beautiful :) I'm glad to see Muffin made it onto the blog!
Love you :)
I'm just getting caught on my friends' blogs. Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. I have a niece named Clara (Tom's little girl) that is almost 3 months. We love that name too. She is so beautiful and you are too.
Look at you torturing your daughter!! She needs to come stay with me.
What a cutie!! I can't wait to see her.
What a sweetie! Congratulatios. One of these times when you are in town I'm hosting a lunch for everyone who can come. Okay?
Post a Comment